Please join us at Hollydale United Methodist Church on Saturday, December 1st 9:00 am–12:00 pm. We will have pancakes, visit and pictures with Santa, special activities for the children and a Kid’s Secret Santa Shop where the children will be able to “shop” (no money needed) for small gifts for family, and have them wrapped and ready to give at Christmas! Afterward, everyone is invited to go caroling in the community starting around 1pm! Tell your family, neighbors and friends!
HOW CAN YOU HELP and BE BLESSED
• We need pancake mix (the kind you only add water) butter/margarine and syrup for our Breakfast with Santa. If you are able to help, please bring it to the kitchen and leave on the counter.
• We need volunteers to help make the pancakes and serve the community.
• We need volunteers to help with the Secret Santa Shop. Janie Deadwyler is coordinating the shop, so please let her know you can help with set up, helping the kids pick out gifts, wrapping, etc. Her email is firstname.lastname@example.org A sign up sheet is also on the counter in the narthex, please sign up!
• We need donations for the Secret Santa Shop. We are looking for items such as jewelry, picture frames, ornaments, mugs, candles, little toys, hand towels, pot holders, small tools, knickknacks, socks , gloves, scarfs, hats, nail grooming sets, golf balls, wallets, purses ,makeup bags, coffees, teas, candy, flash lights, keep sake boxes , coasters, crafts, vases, wind chimes , garden tools, wall decor, children's books, ties, & hankies (male and female), small potted flowers , *Christmas decorations, movies, music. Things like that. *This is the time you can re-gift items given to you that are not to your taste and clean up a little at home!
• Wrapping paper, ribbons & bows, tape, gift bags of all sizes and gift tags.
All items can be dropped off in the fellowship hall and placed in the 5th room on the right (formerly a pantry storage area). Please mark it “Santa’s Shop”, so it’s apparent what it’s for.
Share this with your family, friends & neighbors!
We thank you in advance for making the little ones so happy and boosting their self esteem!